The new Focus 75 Live 720p/1080i user-switchable system cameras represent a new entry level into the company’s legendary imaging quality. Three Xensium-FT CMOS imagers with global shutter — similar to CCD sensors — do not produce any of the rolling shutter artifacts seen with other CMOS-based cameras, such as sensitivity to fast camera movements with short exposure time or sensitivity to short light flashes. This makes Focus 75 Live cameras ideal for smaller live studio and field applications, including regional broadcast stations, SNG vans, small OB vans, university sports productions, staging and houses of worship.
- Fully digital FT CMOS imagers with global shutter operation offer absolute smear-free images under all conditions
- Switchable between 720p and 1080i acquisition formats
- Best possible resolution and image sharpness from oversampling the full HD progressive image
- Highest sensitivity in combination with the best noise performance for the best results, even under difficult lighting conditions
- Highest quality mechanical construction identical to high-end Grass Valley LDX Series broadcast camera systems