TBS96 has established Quality and Information Security Management System based on ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 standards.
The scope of this Management System covers: Sale and import - export goods, especially electronic ones, electrical, radio and telecommunications. Projections, installations, maintenance, services television networks, satellite and telecommunications.
TBS96 has adopted a process approach to establish analytical systems across records. These systems can be used to produce intelligence for service development and research. Our overall aim is to:
- Provide the best possible products and services;
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and also to contribute to the evolution, efficacy and productivity of our clients
- Use data to improve our products and services through better information. We will do this by providing quality products and services that are delivered on time, defect free and within budget;
- Establish and maintain our position as a ‘trusted partner’ for potential clients and authorities who need access to TBS96 data
- Ensure all our services are conducted to the highest, appropriate ethical and technical standards
- Guarantee the highest level of quality and information security through the continuous improvement of the processes and activities carried out in our organization
To help us achieve these aims, we have implemented an integrated Quality and Information Security Management System. The framework of this System is defined in our Integrated Management System Manual and it has been implemented using a combination of policies, objectives and process documentation.
Our management is committed to work closely with our customers and staff to develop and improve this system. As part of this commitment, we will:
- use training and communication to all employees to ensure this policy is understood and implemented;
- use our Quality and Information Security Management System into TBS96’s culture and daily practices as a long-term commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction
- ensure our information is managed according to the three information security principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability;
- ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction;
- ensure the availability of resources needed to maintain our Quality and Information Security Management System;
- ensure that appropriate information security controls are in place;
- ensure that risks to the organization are monitored and reviewed;
- ensure that we understand and comply with the relevant statutory, legal and regulatory requirements in operation within our working environment
The Quality and Information Security Management System is reviewed at management review meetings to ensure that it is still effective and applicable to the organization with a view to promoting continuous improvement.